GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
This position is for Technology Development Route Build & TD system improvement engineer within the GLOBALFOUNDRIES Technology Development Operation Team at GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab8 Malta, NY. The individual selected for this position will work very closely with fab 8 route build team ( RBT ), Quality Assurance team and MFG system team to install and enforce Best Known Method ( BKM ) route build practices ( Contamination prevention, time link ) and execution. The candidate is required to conduct system audit for compliance on development projects in the aspect of route build, PSM protocols and business rules, also he/ she will be actively participating in cross FAB BKM RBT exchanges, alignment and implementation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
(1) Work in TDO system Support team
(2) Driving and deliver following key deliverable:
· Route Build OTD ( On Time Delivery )
· Route Full Build Cycle Time ( MPW )
· Route Full Build Cycle Time ( Proto )
· Route Change Cycle Time ( Normal )
· Set up process & Route Change system
· PSM / ELF CT ( Urgent )
· PSM / ELF CT ( Normal )
· Human error rate related to route build error
· TD lots Excursion related to route build error
· System hardening to prevent human error on RMS ( Recipe Management System )
Required Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
· BSC Degree in Electronics & Electrical, material science plus 2 years experience; MS plus 1 year or PHD is Preferred
· Family with Fab operation procedures and flows
· Ability to work effectively with diverse teams
· Able to multi-tasking
· Good team player
· Working experience in Foundry Company
· Past hands-on route build experiences in Siview System