• Class B CDL License is required with six months previous route delivery driving and backing experience operating a box truck. Applicants with a solid work history in route sales or delivery experience may be considered.
• Must be able to load/unload truck, lift/carry up to 75 pounds and push/pull 50-250 pounds with a dolly on a repetitive basis.
• Must be able to work 3rd shift (overnight hours), weekends and holidays. Good attendance is required.
• Must be able to speak and understand basic English.
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical, back assessment, drug screen, criminal background and motor vehicle record check with minimal accidents, tickets and no DUIs within past 5 years.
E.A. Sween Company, also dba Deli Express, operates a Combined Distribution Center in Denver, CO. We deliver fresh food daily that includes sandwiches, milk, bread, bakery, and other items to convenience stores across the Denver metro area 365 days per year.
We have an opening for a full-time, experienced Delivery Route Driver. Minimum of six months of 24-28 foot box truck driving experience is required. Hours are 7:00 pm to 5:00 am, four nights per week, and includes weekends and holidays.
We offer a competitive salary with a hiring bonus and increases 90 and 180 days for well perform
aing employees. Starting pay is at $16.00 per hour, by the end of your first year up to $17.80 per hour.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
• Quickly deliver fresh food products to convenience stores on an established route.
• Work in warehouse of 38-70 degrees to load and unload truck, verify order counts and complete necessary paperwork.
• Provide good customer service, accurate and on time delivery to stores.
• Safely operate a 24-28 foot straight box truck.
E.A. Sween Company was founded in 1955 and is the proud parent company for the Deli Express® Brand.
The company’s headquarters...