• Six months previous route delivery driving and backing experience operating a box truck .
• Must be able to load/unload truck, lift/carry up to 75 pounds and push/pull 50-250 pounds with a dolly on a repetitive basis.
• Must be able to work 3rd shift (overnight hours), weekends and holidays. Good attendance is required.
• Must be able to speak and understand basic English.
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical, back assessment, drug screen, criminal background and motor vehicle record check with minimal accidents, tickets and no DUIs within past 5 years.
E.A. Sween Company, also dba Deli Express, operates a Combined Distribution System in Salt Lake City, Utah. We deliver fresh food daily that includes sandwiches, bread, bakery, and other items to convenience stores 365 days per year.
We have an opening for a full-time, experienced Delivery Route Driver. Minimum of six months of 24-28 foot box truck driving experience is required. Hours are 6:30 pm to 2:30 am, five nights per week, and includes weekends and holidays.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
• Quickly deliver fresh food products to convenience stores on an established route.
• Work in warehouse of 38-70 degrees to load and unload truck, verify order counts and complete necessary paperwork.
• Provide good customer service, accurate and on time delivery to stores.
• Safely operate a 24-28 foot straight box truck.
$14.00 after 90 days for a well performing employee
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and Identity Theft
Deli Express - 6 months ago