Premier Food Service is seeking an energetic and dependable route driver for our vending operations. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys a fast pace, getting an early start on the day and working independently.
- Load product into the delivery truck in the morning.
- Maintain stock of products for vending machines, condiment stands, & cleaning supplies.
- Performs daily inspection and documentation of the assigned vehicle.
- Unload product from truck for delivery at the assigned locations along the route.
- Take inventory through handheld data device or manual report.
- Perform visual inspection of products to ensure quality and proper placement.
- Collects sales funds, refill coin tubes and bill changers to set levels with speed and accuracy.
- Performs routine machine maintenance.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Unload vehicle at end of route and securely manage the transfer of funds collected.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Be able to pass a DOT physical, drug test and criminal background check as it pertains to the job.
- Ability to work in a physically challenging environment and lift 53 pounds.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheeled hand-truck.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised.
- Be able to work typical route schedule 5 days/week, 8-12 hour shifts, including early morning.