Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The position will perform the following duties:
• Delivers products in a tractor/trailer or straight truck
• Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• Maintains truck operating efficiency
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance
• Unloads product of varying size and weight
• Enhances our organization’s reputation by ensuring courteous customer service
• Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Vistar - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard