JOB SUMMARY: The route maintenance technician is responsible for general maintenance services provided to a group of retail locations in designated territory. Activities include: repairs in basic carpentry, specialty items such as doors, locks, door closures, equipment, painting and general mechanical maintenance work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete assigned work orders on facility finishes, furnishings and equipment in a timely manner
2. Respond to emergency requests on an as needed basis
3. Maintains a professional, safe and clean work environment
4. Complies with all UGL Services and OSHA safety policies and regulations
5. Performs other duties as assigned by UGL Services Supervisor assisting other tradesmen, and emergency repairs
6. Tracking and reconciling all work orders along with parts used immediately via a PDA system
7. Maintain company van, inventory and tools
8. Coordinate restock of vehicle
9. Meeting daily goals
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES, if any: N/A
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
1. Must hold a current state issued drivers license and record in good standing
2. Minimum 3- 5 years experience in commercial/retail facility maintenance
3. High school diploma or technical school certification.
4. Ability to organize and schedule one’s own work assignments.
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. In addition to tolerating a variety of conditions, you need to be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and be able to push or pull 50 pounds daily.
2. Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevated heights and on roof tops.
UGL Services offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, vacation pay, holiday pay, and a great team oriented environment.
UGL Serivces is a Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V