Job Title: Route Sales Representative
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: Come Join Ecolab’s industry leading sales and service team as a Route Sale Representative in the Nashville, TN market and see why Selling Power has consistently ranked us as a top company to sell for. Ecolab is a Fortune 500® company and the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, providing and protecting vital resources.
We are seeking highly motivated, mechanically-inclined sales or food service management professionals who want to leverage their technical aptitude in a fast-paced field sales environment. If you enjoy solving problems and offering solutions with a consultative based sales approach, and are ready to carve out a rewarding career path, we encourage you to consider us. We offer flexibility in your schedule as well as the opportunity to grow your income.
This sales and service opportunity is within our Institutional division, Ecolab’s largest division, which offers comprehensive products and programs that meet the needs of our customers from restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities. You will leverage your customer rapport and relationship building skill set to develop and grow sales within your territory.
Candidates for this position must be willing to be on call during off hours and during a weekend coverage rotation of 1 in every 6 weekends, and must live within 30 miles of Nashville, TN.
Main Responsibilities: Upon successful completion of your training, you will work independently and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere where you will impact customers and make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier every day. You will serve customers across the entire hospitality and food service industry. You will thrive in this consultative sales role as you grow your business and build relationships by providing customers with innovative products, sales demos, regular service, and ongoing training.
- Maintain and grow sales within an existing route of food service and hospitality accounts
- Learn customers’ operations and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation
- Combine your mechanical aptitude and technical/problem solving ability to install and repair dish machines and dispensing systems as well as demonstrate safe equipment use and ensure that the dish machines are fully operational
- Leverage hands-on, mechanical service combined with Ecolab’s consultative sales approach to enhance our total value to the customer
- Provide emergency service coverage to appreciative customers
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years work or military experience
- Ability to lift and/or carry 75 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
What’s in it For You
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical ability (e.g. plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
Keywords: Outside sales, account manager, sales representative, chemical sales representative job description, laundry sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory manager jobs, territory sales manager, diversity recruitment, hospital sales representative, restaurant manager training, specialty chemical sales, national pool route sales, territory manager job description, appliance sales and service, account manager training, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift sales and service, specialty chemical account manager, institutional sales, institutional representative, cleaning, linens, value selling, sales and service, hygiene sales, institutional, route sales, sales positions in Nashville, TN market.
- Begin your career with a formal training program allowing you to learn from successful sales professionals
- Grow your income as you drive sales once your training is complete
- Decaled company vehicle for business purposes
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, distribution, and management
AutoReqId : 28943BR
Ecolab - 22 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...