1. Applicants with one year previous route sales, sales, delivery, driving, merchandising or retail store experience will be given preference.
2. Must have a valid driver's license in the state you reside in and be at least 21 years of age to operate company route truck.
3. Must have the ability to learn and operate a hand held computer device.
4. Must be able to start early in the mornings and work a minimum of 50 hours per week, up to 60 hours per week if necessary.
E.A. Sween Company is a family-owned company based in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota where we make and distribute Deli Express sandwiches. Our Route Sales employees provide direct store delivery service of Deli Express products to convenience stores, small grocery stores and military bases on routes throughout the country. We are looking to recruit for 2 Route Sales Representatives; one in Oklahoma City and one in Stillwater OK. Our candidates should be eager to learn the route sales delivery business and develop a careers with E.A. Sween/Deli Express.
• Timely loading and delivery of Deli Express food and products to convenience stores on a 500-600 miles per week route around OKC or Stillwater areas.
• 50-55 hours per week; no overnight or out of state travel. Day generally starts around 5:00a.m.
• Responsible for "keeping the shelves full" by ordering, rotating, stocking and merchandising product on store shelves, displays and coolers.
• Update point of sale promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners.
• Generate invoices using a hand held computer/printer and daily settlement of cash and charges.
• Represent the company professionally while interacting with current store customers and making sales presentations to potential future customers.
Deli Express - 10 months ago