We are always accepting applications from customer-oriented professionals
interesting in joining our elite service team at our Mission Linen Supply Morro
Bay, CA plant location.
As a Route Sales and Service Representative, you will drive a Mission Linen
Supply truck over an established route to deliver and sell products, render
services, and issue customer invoices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives truck to deliver laundry and/or uniforms to customer’s place of
• Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on
• Issues or obtains customer signature on invoices for pickup or delivery.
• Records delivery and inventory information on daily invoices.
• Collects or picks up rejected or unsold laundry and/or uniforms.
• Attends training and service department meetings.
• Develops and maintains the customer's goodwill by providing assistance to
the customer, demonstrating an interest in the customer, devoting time to the
customer and practicing courtesy towards the customer at all times.
• Conduct business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer
complaints. Handles the complaints and questions in the same manner as stated,
making sure that the supervisor is kept informed and able to assist, if
• Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business.
• Informs regular customers of new products or services.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints. Maintains inventory and follows
company’s policies on inventory control.
• Maintains a professional appearance in compliance with the company’s
• Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance on truck.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Bachelors degree or college-level coursework high desired
• 5 years customer service/sales experience
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Experience driving large capacity vehicles
• A current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
• Please register on our career site and complete our online application.
• Select the position(s)/geographic locations you are interested in applying
• Our management team will review applications when they have available open
positions. When the plant has an open position, you will be contacted for an
interview if you meet Mission Linen Supply’s hiring requirements.
• Applications are valid for six months.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and outstanding career
opportunities for service professionals looking to be a part of a
well-established team committed to growth:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
InsiderJobBoard.com - 13 months ago