In more than 85% of America households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company as ranked by Fortune Magazine. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, our business employs an average of 4,400 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 10 of the 12 major categories in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® and Vlasic® Farmer's Garden® shelf-stable pickles, Wish-Bone® and Western® salad dressings, Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups, Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Duncan Hines®, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fruit fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Freshlike® frozen vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged frozen meals, Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® frozen prepared seafood, Hungry-Man® frozen dinners and entrées, Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts, Lender's® frozen and refrigerated bagels, and Celeste® frozen pizza. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® kettle style potato chips, Erin's® popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® snacks in addition to our food service and private label businesses.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Route Sales Person will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relations with all assigned or new accounts for Snyder of Berlin products for the Leetsdale, Pennsylvania route.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
• The Route Salesperson must be able to load the delivery truck with product.
• Drive the delivery truck in all weather conditions on a pre-established route to accounts (mostly retail), sells product to managers, and stocks shelves, rotating product, etc.
• Maintain the accounting of sales, making cash deposits and setting inventory. Assists in collection of past-due ledger accounts.
Please note that the Route Sales Person is paid commission based on weekly sales. The days and hours will vary depending on the route, averaging 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week.
• Friendly and calm personality. Must be able to work with all personality types. Must maintain a clean and neat personal appearance.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Results oriented.
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a delivery truck, keeping the equipment clean and serviced.
• Must be able to operate a simple hand held computer for account invoicing, entering inventory, and reconciling/settling daily sales.
• Must have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication) for manual store invoicing when the hand held computer system is unavailable.
• Must be able to place an order as well as maintain the route book and salesperson's manual.
• Load and unload trucks on a daily basis, lifting, pushing, and pulling light to moderate weight cases and bags of product.
Prior sales experience is a plus.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age or any other legally protected basis.
Pinnacle Foods Inc. - 5 months ago
Pinnacle Foods Finance LLC (PFF) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded food products. The Company’s products and...