About the Company:|
AmeriPath, Inc. is the nation's largest physician and laboratory company focused on providing anatomic pathology, cancer diagnostic and healthcare information services to physicians, hospitals, national clinical laboratories and managed care organizations. The company presently operates in 24 states and provides medical services through outpatient pathology laboratories, hospital inpatient laboratories and outpatient surgery centers.
About the Opportunity:
Our Fort Myers practice has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Courier who will be responsible for transportation of documents and specimens between hospital campuses, client offices and our Fort Myers laboratory.
Part-time: Shift Hours: (Monday - Friday); 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- A high school diploma or equivalent; 1-3 years experience
- Valid Florida Driver’s License, insurable, and an acceptable driving record;
- Knowledge of territory;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality;
- Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail is a must; and
- Must be flexible, dependable, work well under pressure, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
AmeriPath offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes a generous PTO benefit, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
- Communicate effectively and pleasantly with internal and external customers;
- Fill orders for and deliver client supplies in a timely manner;
- Deliver reports on scheduled basis;
- Follow OSHA guidelines when handling specimens;
- Document pickups by client, type and date;
- Complay with all State, Federal, professional regulations as well as department rules, policies and procedural manuals; and
- Adherence to Safety and HIPAA Regulations.
Pickled organs and preserved tissues are AmeriPath's favorite things. The firm provides anatomic pathology,...