If you have a strong work ethic, solid leadership skills and the desire to build your career with a successful and growing organization, Nixon Uniform Service & Medical Wear is looking for Route Service Representatives for its Edison, NJ facility. Nixon is the largest and fastest growing medical textile rental company in the mid-Atlantic. To learn more about Nixon visit www.nixonmedical.com/careers
Our Route Service Representatives are assigned a route of customers and are responsible for servicing those accounts and building customer relationships. The position is a stepping stone leading to promotions in service or sales.
- Building Rapport and adding value for the customer
- Touching base with your customer each week and communicating what you have done and assuring that you have met their needs each week, and effectively keeping your hand on the pulse of the account
- Looking for opportunities to upsell, better manage and maintain the account
- Proactively anticipating and resolving any and all service concerns
- Recommending new products and communicating product changes
- Monitoring inventory and making recommendations regarding shortages and overages
- Managing the service agreement renewal cycle, ensuring agreements are presented and signed.
- Being timely, efficient and demonstrating the appropriate sense of urgency
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of education and relevant work experience
- A minimum of one year customer service and/or sales, military or other relevant experience. Your work history should demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive both independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience in a position of increasing responsibility and trust is important
- Basic math computation and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Developed interpersonal skills with a positive and outgoing disposition
- A valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- The ability to lift at least 40+ pounds repetitively on a daily basis
- Service driving experience is a plus
You will need to pass a DOT physical, pre employment drug screen and lifting assessment testing.
Indeed - 17 months ago