BEFORE YOU APPLY ONLINE:
IMPORTANT APPLICATION PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS: A mandatory part of the application process for the Route Skipper position is to view a 5 minute realistic preview of the SSR duties and responsibilities. Once you have viewed this preview and are still interested in continuing to apply to this position, click the BACK button and return to this page. Click "Apply Online" only after viewing the Realistic Preview. Please note that your seeing this preview is mandatory and we will not consider any applicants who have not viewed this preview. **Please click here to begin your application process by viewing the required Realistic Preview of the SSR position.
Cintas is currently looking for a Route Skipper to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base. Duties include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers. Other responsibilities include filling in for absent SSRs and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
• A valid driver's license
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous route sales experience, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the Physical Requirements of the position
Our Route Skipper partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Job Category: Service
Location: US-MI-Macomb Township
Employee Status: Regular
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...