- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED. College education preferred
- 3 years of routing, scheduling and/or dispatch experience to include geographical knowledge
- At least 1 year customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- Prior in-bound call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of transit system a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work independently or with a team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. The Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, the Company manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing the Company to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a full time Router. Qualified candidates must be able to work flexible shifts to include days and evenings. Must be available to work holidays and occasional weekend work may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews the regional trip reservations using LogistiCare's proprietary software (LCAD)
- Assigns reservations to network transportation providers to ensure that vehicle resources are used most efficiently and effectively to meet client demand
- Responsible for communication with transportation providers and monitoring of the Provider Call Line/Queue
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may berequested to perform other duties from time to time.
Logisticare - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...