Req ID: 4281
Routing Optimization Analyst
This position works directly with Outerwall Operations and Logistics Management leaders to develop Regional optimized route master databases. These databases are dependent on kiosk locations and Field Support Representative (FSR) home locations with the objective of optimizing a delivery schedule that minimizes miles and optimizes kiosk’s service times per FSR in order to create the most efficient transportation network for each Region.
The Routing Optimization Analyst (ROA) provides on-going support and consultation to Operations Field Management regarding opening and closing kiosks and establishes fulfillment kiosk schedules for FSR vacations and Holidays.
The ROA specializes in utilizing Roadnet Technologies/Territory Planner routing software to develop, produce and evaluate routing proforma analysis for existing and potential business and determines optimized kiosk efficiency expectations that are compared to actual FSR service performance.
Education & Experience
- Uses lean tools and principals and Territory Planner software to design, create, and implement optimal routing solutions for fulfilling redbox kiosks
- Assess and analyzes Regional operational statistics and financial results regarding kiosk service costs to keep appraised and to make recommendations that result in operational cost savings
- Maintain and update the Territory Planner network routing database environments to assure proper operation and to generate optimal routing results when utilizing the routing system
- Provide on-going support and consultation to Operations Directors and ROSs regarding opening and closing kiosks, promotional activity to include redeployment, rebalancing and thinning based on the needs of the business
- Analyze the impact of alternative work schedules and the impact of incremental kiosks serviced per FSR
- Analyze the effectiveness of an implemented reroute through ongoing monitoring and communication with Operations Team
- Provide project support on various initiatives, analysis, and supply chain network projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management (or related field) required
- Experience in computerized routing and distribution operations preferred
- Two years supply chain distribution experience preferred
- Prior experience with distribution routing and navigational systems software preferred (i.e Roadnet, Territory Planner, Appian, Roadshow, Truck Stops)
- Knowledge and application of lean tools and principals
- Advanced level skills in Excel and Word – able to create macros, merges, merge queries, templates, table techniques, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and effective written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with different levels of management
- Strong organization skills and leadership
- Frequently works under pressure – must be able to perform with limited supervision
- Ability to travel and work flexible schedules
Redbox®, Coinstar® and ecoATM™ are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or ecoATM. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at email@example.com . EEO/AA M/F/D/V
Posting Notes: || United States || Illinois || Oakbrook Terrace || || None
Outerwall - 12 months ago
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...