Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Royalty Clerk position in our Woodland Hills, CA location:
• Prepare and process quarterly and semi-annual artist royalty statements in accordance with artist contracts.
• Assist in preparation of monthly journal entries.
• Make changes to royalty system based on correspondence received from various sources.
• Correspondence with various artists, royalty managers, and attorneys.
• Create and maintain detailed artist royalty related schedules.
• Research and respond to internal and external inquires and special projects as needed.
Universal Music Group - 17 months ago
For Universal Music Group (UMG), music is a universal language. A subsidiary of Vivendi, UMG is the world's largest recording company,...