Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ?
Coupa Software, Inc. in San Mateo is hiring and is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer. The candidate must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area and will be working at our HQ in downtown San Mateo.
Coupa’s mission is to deliver software innovation that breeds responsible spending while impacting the company bottom line. Coupa’s spend management solution uses the cutting edge Ruby on Rails stack hosted on the Amazon cloud -- the Coupa Cloud. Join us in leading a revolution in enterprise software and make a real impact on our platform!
* Contribute to the architecture and evolution of the Coupa platform
* Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
* Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
* Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
* Full stack web development expertise
* Ruby on Rails Experience a must
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
* Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
Extra Consideration Given to:
* An active github account
* Rolled out your own web site in the cloud
* Dealt with database performance issues and query optimization in MySQL
* Contributed fixes/features to Rails, jQuery
* Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer incentive stock options, company paid health benefits, 401k and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .