Do you want to work with an exciting company where you can show off your sweet graphic/web/Ruby/AJAX/Customer Service skills? |
Can you handle working in a basement (or from your house, telecommuting is the future!)?
Are you good at tolerating bad jokes?
Are you capable of constantly juggling multiple projects?
Can you make good coffee?
If you ’ve answered yes to at least one of the questions above, you ’re probably way too over-qualified for us, but check this out anyway.
Nice to have:
- A solid track record writing object-oriented code
- Experience designing database models and analyzing/optimizing queries
- Experience crafting HTML/CSS for complex, modern web page look-and-feel and interaction
- An active github account with open-source contributions
- Should sleep, eat, bleed Rails (both Rails 2 and 3 experience)
- Experience with large projects
- Maybe written a gem or two
- Heroku experience
- Strong believer in TDD, BDD
- Experience in scaling web applications
- Strong understanding of SQL and database optimization
Here ’s what we ’re offering:
- Experience with Git
- UI design experience + CSS
- Working knowledge of Photoshop (since the UI team will give you crazy mocks that I expect to magically become reality)
- You ’ll be your own manager, so the ability to know what to do and get it done is a good skill to have.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and time off
- Project bonuses
- A cool team with minimal drama and corporate structure
PeopleOps - 17 months ago
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...