ThreatTrack Security is searching for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to help build the next version of computer security products.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional (5+ years) with strong engineering skills. This is a full-stack development position.
The person in this position will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Design and implement front-end, back-end software and automated tests
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with test engineers to identify and fix defects
A big plus if you have:
- 5+ years development experience in web application development and highly concurrent systems.
- 2+ years RoR experience
- 2+ years *nix environments, specifically CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, OS X
- 2+ years Java development
- SQL databases (MySQL, Postgresql)
- VM software(configuration, scripting, etc)
- Source control and issue tracking (git, JIRA).
If you are driven, if you are looking for a big challenge working with the latest technologies, if you want to work on a team that builds the next big thing in computer security ... then come talk to us!
- B.A./B.S. degree (not necessarily in computer science)
- Previous experience in developing major web applications is highly desirable, excellent written and verbal communication skills are also important.
- Published a popular gem or made significant contributions to one.
- Knowledge of search software(Solr or Sphinx, Elasticsearch is a plus)
- Automated testing (Cucumber, etc.)
- Some experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc.)
ThreatTrack Security offers a highly collaborative, open environment where you'll work alongside a select group of security experts.
ThreatTrack Security - 4 months ago