NetSPI is a fast-growing Information Security Consulting firm operating for nearly 15 years with the largest enterprise organizations. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our team members daily apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills. Opportunities to contribute to new and innovative tools, techniques, and methodologies are always available.
We're seeking a mid to senior level Developer for in-house Ruby on Rails Web Portal development. We offer an environment where highly motivated, self-learners will grow their knowledge and capabilities in all tiers of Rails application development and deployment.
This role will function as a team member on a web portal project with development responsibilities (development, documentation, testing, and implementation). Responsibilities include discussions with key stake holders regarding the project timelines and milestones met. This candidate must understand and adhere to AGILE software development processes.
Core Competencies and Requirements:
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with application development utilizing AGILE methodology.
- Minimum of 2 years of Ruby/Jruby on Rails development experience in a work environment. Must have experience building customer-facing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar program.
- Experience with web application deployment with Ruby/Jruby on Rails.
- Linux/Unix server experience (as related to the application).
- Relational database design experience desired.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Information Security experience.
NetSPI - 30+ days ago