The Rules Administrator will be a member of our Global Business Conduct and Rules Department and will report to the Supervisor of Rules Administration. The Rules Administrator will be responsible for the education, interpretation and enforcement of the IBO Rules of Conduct with special focus on unauthorized product sales. Responsibilities will include proactively and reactively monitoring various reports and ordering systems, providing education and guidance to IBOs and taking appropriate action to resolve any conflicts with the Rules of Conduct.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
· Interact with IBOs to provide education and guidance on the IBO Rules of Conduct.
· Take appropriate action to resolve any conflicts with the Rules of Conduct.
· Utilize investigative tools and conduct research to identify patterns and formulate solutions
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical, and investigative skills.
- Well-developed knowledge, skill, and ability in the use of the Internet, Excel, and Sharepoint.
- A thorough understanding of the IBO Plan and IBO Rules of Conduct.
- Ability to independently make well thought out decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- The ability to use diplomacy and tact in conflict resolution.
· Associates degree in Business Administration, with a minimum of two years experience in an IBO related function, or experience commensurate with level of education.
· Bilingual skills with a fluency in Mandarin (verbal/written) are required.
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID 6292BR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...