Join the Life Time Run Training program with Life Time and help us develop the Nation's premier network of passionate, professional Run Coaches.
As a Run Coach, you will utilize science-based training methods to help runners of all abilities reach their short-term and long-term fitness and performance goals in a fun, motivating and social environment. Our coaches also incorporate supplemental training and education to focus on the whole runner and promote a Healthy Way of Life.
Coaches will have the opportunity to provide some or all of the products below depending on Qualifications and location:
R | Run Group - Group training for events at distances from 5k - marathon
R | Run Plan - Customized training plan with an introductory coaching consultation
R | Run Coach - One-on-one coaching for any distance, including a customized training plan and client-centered education
Responsibilities (vary with product above)
- Help runners of all levels identify and reach their goals
- Develop and implement scientifically based training programs for short-term and long-term goal achievement in group and individual programs.
- Follow up, monitor and communicate with athletes via email, phone and in person.
- Deliver training programs and communicate effectively online.
- Lead group run training sessions
- Help to build a running event participation culture at Life Time.
Primary Location: : NC-Cary - CAR - Cary
- Four-year degree or higher in Exercise Physiology preferred
- 2+ years of run-specific training and racing experience with demonstrated proficiency in racing various distances.
- 'Level One' National Governing Body Certification (RRCA or USATF). Recommended but not required.
- 2+ years of practical coaching/mentoring experience.
Job Level: Individual Contributor