Openings as of 2/15/2013
Running Para (after school and on Saturdays)
Share on linkedin
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
More Sharing Services
Email To A Friend
Minnetonka High School (MHS)
Provides support to an 11
grade student with special needs.
Supervises the student athlete during practices and meets.
Practices will be from 3-5:30 p.m. on weekdays and some Saturday practices.
Position includes attending meets.
Schedule begins immediately and ends in late May.
1. Must be able to run/bike between 2-6 miles with the student who is a good athlete and runs well.
2. Evidence of ability to be firm but kind, caring but consistent, patient and vigilant.
3. Evidence of ability to accept direction from supervising coaches and staff (s) and work as a team member.
4. Evidence of ability to be resourceful and try options within the plan laid out by the supervisor; act independently within scope of program to assist students in maintaining appropriate behaviors and achieving skills.
5. Evidence of understanding of and the ability to abide by data privacy laws.
6. Proven record of excellent organizational skills, punctuality and responsibility.
7. Evidence of understanding of and willingness to abide by confidentiality policy and practice of the district.
8. Evidence of willingness to participate in district and other training programs for paraprofessionals prior to and during employment.
9. Evidence of strong communication skills and positive interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Minimum starting pay is $15.02 per hour.
Questions can be directed to Shelly Hayes, Supervisor of Student Support Services, at 952-401-5087 or email@example.com.
Minnetonka Public Schools - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard