You share our passion for sports, fashion and an active lifestyle. You are ambitious, keen to learn and quick on the uptake. You also know how to communicate and assert yourself with an open attitude and determination. You enjoy working in a team environment and think internationally. You are fully conscious of the fact that flexibility, logical thinking and the ability to adapt to new situations are essentials for winning the game.
As our Sales Representative you'll be expected to bring your own MVP performance to the tasks below.
Manage, sell to, support and service the account base in a specific geographic territory.
Key Accountabilities :
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Using strong business acumen and retail math abilities drive the top and bottom line number for assigned territory
- Drive territory growth and profitability by assessing and building on areas of momentum, capitalize on product/pricing opportunities and course correct with innovative sales tactics to improve sales performance in territory.
- Provide strong sell in presence with each account by proving tailored product assortment information, support materials to each of the designated accounts.
- Provide and maintain a high level of service to each account.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all accounts.
- Always act in the best interest of adidasAmericato improve relations and resolve issues.
- Achieve sales goals by quarter as defined by Area Sales Director.
- Achieve business unit booking goals as defined by Area Sales Director.
- Manage all credits, claims and other account issues to resolution.
- Work as liaison between adidas operations and account operations.
- Deliver all required reports and document requests on-time.
- Produce accurate and reliable quarterly forecasts on or before deadlines.
- Produce all orders by the deadline.
- Perform accurate and timely customer service functions for each account.
- Develop strong working relationships with all areas of Customer Service.
- Ability to work with, and manage, a large number of accounts on a consistent basis, and to sell the appropriate adidas products to these designated accounts.
- Merchandising and planning skills, and the ability to apply them by connecting the merchandise plan into forecast, then executing accordingly.
- Ability to apply financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes. This includes margins, retail math, forecast/projections, probability and statistical inferences, fractions, percentages, ratios, etc.
- Ability to portray a confident and winning attitude in challenging business interactions.
- Must be results-oriented and have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Ability to lay out practical and logical assortment plans based on retail space, inventory turn, and sell through.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface at all levels of a business via phone, written communication and in person.
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service, including the ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to diplomatically fight for the brand to create win/win resolution with retailers.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and work against business deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to create, plan and deliver effective and persuasive presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with little direction or supervision.
- Technical proficiency with MS applications (Excel & Word).
- Familiarity of sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Ability to lift and carry samples and bags weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Passion for sport.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum one year of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Athletic industry experience preferred.
- Field sales experience preferred.
- For Specialty sales positions, specific knowledge of, or experience with the specialty focus is preferred. This includes knowledge of athletic product lines, industry standards and trends in the market place.
adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say “Impossible is Nothing” or “Celebrate Originality”; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
adidas Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this is the brand’s...