COLSA Corporation is seeking to hire a Russian Media Analyst (Program Analyst IV), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Track and analyze regional blog sites.
• Provide specific skills and understanding of the regional media environment and different technologies.
• Provide translation and cultural perspective on critical communications of ideological significance.
• Act as Quality Control for all translations on websites, weblogs, and any media summaries distributed to staff.
• Track and map key communicators within defined media spaces.
• Track penetration and resonance of quotes and statements to measure short and long term effectiveness of themes and messages.
• Use predictive analysis to identify trends in the media space as they begin to emerge.
• Provide notes, proposals, and information papers, as needed.
• Provide maintenance and analysis of websites to include, but not limited to, tracking and uploading real-time changes and visits.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Proven fluency in both English and Russian (written and verbal)
• DLPT equivalent 3/3 acceptable, 4/4 preferred.
• Minimum of eight years work related experience
• Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
COLSA Corporation provides customers like the US Army's Software Engineering Directorate, Missile Defense Agency, and the US Navy Space and...