General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for (2) Safety Engineers in our Flight Operations Department. (1) will report to our Gray Butte Facility in Palmdale and the other will report to our El Mirage Facility.
- Identifies and analyzes accidental loss workplace conditions; conducts safety investigations and recommends corrective action where occupational hazards exist.
- Participates in the development of safety training. Tailors training for individual departments and work areas and includes, but is not limited to: ergonomics, hazardous materials, right to know, material handling, CPR/First Aide, AED, Personal Protection Equipment and Emergency Procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corporate Employee Health and Safety programs; maintains safety manuals and documentation.
- Investigates and develops reports on injuries and fatalities; ensures compliance to required federal and state reports relating to safety.
- Ensures compliance with government and state health and safety regulations that meets both budgetary and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Additional Functions Other duties as assigned or required.
- ASP/CSP are highly desirable.
- 20 months ago - save job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...