Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday 7am-10pm (Center Hours)
** New Hires can expect to work between the hours of 9AM-10PM Monday-Saturday **
As a Sales and Service Consultant you will:
- The primary objective for this position is solving customer problems in a timely, efficient manner. You will be responsible for responding to customers’ inquiries and requests over the phone and making outbound calls to customers to as follow up to customer problems.
- Explain and/or demonstrate all services, products, features, costs and value
- Respond to customers’ inquiries, requests and disputes over the phone.
- Probe and problem solve with customers to offer the right product solutions based on their needs.
- Negotiate customers’ requests for installation, removal/changes of service, coordinate installation and technician visits with all other departments
- Respond to standard and complex billing inquiries, make payment arrangements; Promote and offer products and services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating customer needs
- Use various computer systems/screens (20 or more) simultaneously to process service orders.
- Ensure customer delight and win our customers’ continued business and loyalty.
- Computer literacy, multi-tasking, problem solving and strong verbal communications skills.
- Ability to navigate through, and toggle between, multiple systems and/or applications in a Windows environment.
- Customer service experience a plus, primarily focused on problem solving and issue resolution.
- Ability to make difficult decisions regarding customer account
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good customer rapport.
- Exhibits flexibility and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Telephone service center experience is required
Previously held a Sales Consultant or Sales and Service Consultant position with Centurylink.
- Inbound/Outbound customer service center
- Structured environment where breaks and activities are scheduled
- 95% of work time is spent sitting or standing in front of a computer console
- Must meet firm expectations for attendance and shift times
- Assigned varying shifts (may include overtime) based on the needs of the business
- Participate as an active member of a team, in a fast paced team environment
- Business Casual Attire
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...