Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope : Responsible for supporting sales executives by managing data, producing reports for analysis.
- Assist Account Executives, Director of Sales and VP of Sales to manage the Lauren Dress business.
- Gather, enter and distribute weekly, monthly and seasonal sales figures. Input data for business analysis, i.e. performance tracker.
- Responsible for the generation of divisional selling report.
- Prepare availability reports.
- Assist in preparation for all management meetings and market appointments.
- Prepare market materials for showroom appointments. Assist with showroom maintenance prior to and during line opening.
- Assist in post market order compilation, submission, and reconciliation.
- Manage PR and marketing requests.
Job Requirements :
- College degree.
- Strong working command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of retail math.
- Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.