The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov . This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf .
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf . This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division.
You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full
occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX form ( http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf ) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
Position is located on Schofield Barracks with the Arts and Craft Center.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Local background and National Agency Checks are required after selection
Provides customer service in a retail sales activity. Demonstrates and sells
specialized merchandise to customers. May operates a cash register, makes
change completes charge and layaway transactions. Maintains merchandise
by stocking shelves, displaying goods and keeping the area neat and orderly.
Keeps related sales records as necessary.
Performs other duties as
Knowledge of basic math.
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required.
2. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
3. Satisfactorily complete an employment verification check.
4. Successfully complete all required background checks.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Credit may be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Regular positions include employee benefits. For additional benefits information go to http://www.armymwr.org/hr/nafbenefits/default.aspx .
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...