We are looking for a team player for this full-time position in Sales Administration. This individual will provide project and administrative support to our sales team, working with internal and external customers, communicating with them on a daily basis, also working with other departments at the brewery. This new position has a key role in bringing a new reporting system online and managing it, evolving into growing responsibilities within the Sales Admin team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Coordinate the implementation of VIP promotional reimbursement application by:
- Gathering and organizing promotional/pricing details for all states for each distributor, by working with VIP, Sales Admin and the field sales team.
- Enter/edit and maintain pricing and promotional details in VIP’s application for all promos for all distributors.
- Monitor all data/details in the program for accuracy and make adjustments as needed by communicating with VIP, sales team and/or distributors.
- Coordinate reimbursements/credits with Accounting team.
- VIP database maintenance – monitor the timeliness and accuracy of all data being received by our distributor network including:
- Maintain data essentials such as Sierra Nevada's Sales Hierarchy, Item Master, Distributor List and other data VIP’s reporting system is dependent on.
- Keep track of and advocate for projects and issues that need to be resolved with data and/or reporting at VIP.
- Communicate with IS team as needed.
- Communicate with VIP, sales team and/or distributors.
- Participate in weekly phone conference with VIP.
- Other Sales Admin support as needed – and as Promo Reimbursement program is implemented, this position will grow into additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have an affinity for numbers, be extremely detail oriented, and be able to work with complex data, systems, timelines and tasks across a wide array of projects. Will have the ability to gather, analyze and organize data from multiple sources, translate it into actionable information, and be able to operate as a ‘data detective’ when needed for troubleshooting or problem-solving.
Typical Working Conditions
- B.A. or higher in business or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Office programs; advanced skills with Excel required.
- Highly effective at project management, multi-tasking, and working with competing priorities.
- Experience working in database environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with syndicated data a plus.
- Beer industry experience preferred, with a working knowledge of the industry.
- Flexible, fast learner and team player.
Work is performed in an office environment; continuous contact with both internal and external customers.
Typical Physical Requirements
Sit for extended periods; maintain focused attention; manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; corrected hearing and vision to normal range; verbal communication; use of office equipment.
You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. The selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
**Applications will be accepted until Midnight PST on Thursday, May 22, 2014**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - 30+ days ago
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (www.sierranevada.com) has a proud history as one of the pioneers of the craft brewing industry and as a brewer of...