SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
This is a position with a storage team supporting Enterprise storage infrastructure with 24x7x365 support in a tightly controlled Production Data Center. This will be normal business hours.
- SAN administrator with a minimum of 5 years experience managing either EMC or HDS storage arrays. Experience with one or more of the following models are desired:
- EMC Symmetrix DMX-800, DMX-1000, DMX-2000 DMX-3 and DMX-4, VMAX
- HDS USP-V,95XX, 9200
- Knowledge of Storage tools from EMC or HDS, such as:
- SRDF, ECC
- Experience with zoning, configuration and management of Brocade SAN switches, i.e.,3900/48000
Key Words: SAN, EMC, HDS, VMAX
- Minimum of 5 years System Administration experience encompassing Windows, Solaris, AIX, or Linux.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft, Solaris, AIX, and Linux platforms as it relates to mounting and managing LUN's and HBA configuration.
- Familiarity with multi-pathing and volume management software such as Veritas DMP, MPIO, PowerPath
- Experience with data migrations
Location: Reston VA
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.