Our direct client in Rolling Meadows, IL is looking for a SAP ABAP BSP Consultant on a 1 year+ engagement for the following role. Interested/Qualified candidates please apply by submitting resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (847) 882 0585 x 251 with any questions. |
The contractor will be part of a development team and will be required to work with functional and technical leads to write technical specifications and code from functional specifications, unit test that code and diagnose and implement fixes as needed.
The contractor will be expected to work independently, with a minimal amount of guidance from technical leads, to successfully create required new programs and troubleshoot issues on already developed programs, following clients’ standards and best practices.
- Experience in ECC 6.0, Upgrade/Enhancement Packs, and CRM.
- Experience with RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development
- ALV Programming, Dialog Programing, Object Oriented Programming OOP
- User Exists, BSP, BAPI, BADI’s, RFCs, ABAP Objects, BDC and ALV Programming
- Workflow, RF (SAP Console/Mobile ITS), Label Printing (Zebra Printers) and Bar Code Development.
- EDI/IDOCs, ALE, LSMW
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or detailed specifications
- Ability work on multiple objects concurrently
- Basic understanding of the core ECC Modules (SD, LE, MM, PP, WM, FI, CO) and core Master Data Objects (Customer Master, Vendor Master, Material Master, Serial Number etc.)
ABAP – Core
Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (SAP Script & Smartforms)
Integration development (.NET experience a plus)
RF/Bar Coding/Labels/Zebra Printer
Warehouse Management core functionality
Support new and existing WF
Mass change functionality
DivIHN is an IT Asset Performance Services company with focus on Data and Application asset performance. The key service areas are Precision Power Staffing, Professional Consulting Services, and Custom Projects. DivIHN has been in business since 2002 and is managed by a group of well qualified professional managers with over 100 years of IT experience. DivIHN*s strategic characteristics of Standardization, Specialization, Modularization, and Collaboration inform and determine the content and nature of its services, internal organization, external relationships, and growth plans. Visit us at www.divihn.com to learn more.
SAP, ABAP, BSP
Dice - 21 months ago