The SAP ABAP Developer role is a full time position to strategically design and implement Client's Technical Landscape and solutions, including integration between SAP and non-SAP systems. This role will work directly with Development team members, business analysts as well as the basis team.
This position includes applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ABAP development
- Participates in proof of concept analyses and prototypes to ensure proposed technical solution can meet business requirements.
- Solid understanding of native SAP tools for issue analysis and resolution
- Identifies and evaluates appropriate uses for your product specialty (Technical).
- Develops the required work products for the data and technology domains of change.
- Participates in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition (Business).
- Establishes credibility at all levels with business resources and builds problem-solving partnerships with colleagues (Relationship Management).
- Demonstrate integrity, commitment to stakeholders, and a passion for excellence.
- Design and deliver training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary
- 5+ years experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4.
- Knowledge of ABAP and ABAP OO
- Experience in Debugging
- Demonstrated broad ABAP experience in the following areas: Workflow, Object Oriented programming, Data Dictionary, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming, Classical and Interactive Reporting, BDC, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms (offline/interactive), Enhancement, User Exits, Dialog Programming, Interface/ABAP Proxy programming, LSMW, BSP, ABAP Web Dynpro, Performance Tuning, Function Module development, and Spool programming.
- Understanding of SAP functional areas in Finance (FI/CO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Netweaver Portal.
- Strong knowledge of FI/CO and SD is mandatory. Other areas are beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development and performing tuning.
- Experience in PI development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills required, will have close contact with all our European countries as well as our system provider.
- Knowledge about SAP Netweaver products.
- Must be proactive, flexible.
- Good communication skills in English
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering.
JobServe USA - 5 months ago