Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, zulily is an exciting and energetic environment that thrives on innovation, creativity and outside-the-box thinking. Our friendly, vital culture is all about ideas and enthusiasm. Together we work to achieve great results by exceeding the expectations of our customers—and ourselves.
We are searching for Senior ABAP Developer who is strong at implementation and can act as functional/technical analyst for our Business Systems group and help us build out our business systems platform. This will include finance and HR feature development as well as ERP integration and configuration.
You will implement solutions, which might include writing simple and sustainable code or extending and configuring ERP modules, that reflect a constant understanding of the business impacts. This is a terrific opportunity to join a thriving startup and have a significant role in its success. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow professionally and to be a part of a dynamic and successful team.
Qualifications should include:
- Perform functional analysis, requirements, definition and ERP module configuration and testing for SAP ERP system
- Obtain detailed understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the development of solutions for the business functions
- Use ERP integration tools to design solutions as point of entry for external applications
- Design and deliver critical customer facing and internal systems and features
- Evaluate and propose solutions
- Participate in design efforts and discussions
- Review requirements, software designs, and code
- Own the quality of the deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, configure and deliver new ERP modules and extend functionality of existing modules
- 5+ years experience with implementation and configuration with SAP.
- Strong database experience in SQL a plus
- SAP FI/CO, MM, SD and/or HRIS application experience desired. Other Tier One ERP platforms considered
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Able to be effective in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think system wide and translate business requirements into code
- BS degree desirable but not required
zulily - 13 months ago