Job Title : SAP Sr. ABAP Analyst to review and provide technical recommendations and solutions to merging an acquired company's data into the parent company's SAP system.
• Senior ABAP’er. Sound knowledge of ABAP programming and multiple recent implementations with acquisition preferred
• Must be very strong communicator in English. Ability to talk clearly with clarify of thought and speak fluent English in a loud plant, group setting.
• Must have experience leading small teams.
• Experience identifying gaps in design, issues with design, and working to resolve design with Functional analyst and client solution architects.
• Strong knowledge of Software Design Lifecycle – discovery, design, DOCUMENT, review, build, DOCUMENT, review, unit test, integration test, regression test, User acceptance test, DOCUMENT.
• Strong experience interfacing with and maintaining issues log with project manager and client solution architects
• Proven ability and willingness to estimate work in an uncertain world to facilitate planning.
• Ability to write in a concise and clean manner – we have a lot of documents to update with technical design.
• Must have proven ability to delivery high quality code that is UNIT TESTING.
• Review functional specification and data migration details
• Performance tuning of technical objects
• Review of Technical specifications and code
• Experience working with ECC 6.0
• Review and validate all development (code) estimates from developers
• Analyze business processes associated with development
• Execute comprehensive development effort to support test plans
Monday through Thursday travel with remote Fridays. Candidate can be home based in the cenral to Eastern or SouthEastern US however the project work will be in Canada.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
1. Minimum of 8 years development experience with heavy experience with data migration of a merger/acquired company into a parent company SAP system
2. Recent Development within a merger is required
3. Hands on development is required and will be thoroughly technical validated
4. Excellen t communication written and verbal skills are required
5. Strong client service skills
6. Strong organization and ability to prioritize tasks
7. Strong team player that is used to working in a team environment
8. Prior consulting experience is preferred
9. Ability to travel 100%
Bachelors Degree required