Micro Systems Engineering, Inc (MSEI) is a pioneer in developing innovative technologies and medical devices that save and enhance the quality of life for millions of individuals living with cardiovascular disorders. The company is dedicated to the design and construction of implantable medical devices for cardiac rhythm management. With more than 30 years of experience, our growing success is based on our company’s core values – innovation, excellence and reliability, thus enabling us to inspire confidence and trust in doctors and patients all over the world. We are continually looking for talented engineers to share in our mission.
Micro Systems Engineering, Inc. is currently looking for an SAP Analyst to manage the entire application life cycle from design, development, implementation, deployment to support of daily operations within the existing SAP ECC 6 system and related applications in the area of product development and manufacturing.
1. Support daily operations: Manages all aspects of existing SAP setup for MSEI’s manufacturing operations. Ensure customer-, legal and internal specifications and requirements are met at all times. Act as the first point of contact for key- and end users, as well as for management. Keep documentation up to date.
2. Process- and setup improvements: Provides new and updated solutions in order to optimize operations and support business goals. Provides business cases, concepts and solution design and estimates.
Align local requirements with corporate standards and solution, ensure fulfillment of local requirements in global templates.
3. Project- and change request implementation: Ensures high quality implementation of change- and project requests within budget and schedule in collaboration with the global SAP Module- and Process Owners, as well as local internal and external resources.
Provide hands-on expertise for functional and technical activities related to MM, PP, QM, SD
4. Subject Matter Expert/Consulting: Helps business units with their SAP-related inquiries and requests (e.g. take part in IT estimations, feasibility studies, troubleshooting; provide training/knowledge transfer, recommend solutions)
Represent manufacturing system needs within new corporate initiatives, e.g. SRM, PLM and WM.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration (BA or Master degree preferred)
- 5+ years proven hands-on functional and technical experience of at least two relevant SAP modules PP, MM, QM, SD, PM, PLM
- Strong understanding of production planning and -execution processes
- Strong understanding of MRP and Procurement processes
- Strong understanding of software life cycle and system implementation methodologies
- Understanding of system integration standards
- Knowledge of processes and standards in medical device industry (FDA, ISO, CGMP)
- Experience with quality management systems and concepts (e.g. Six Sigma, CAPA)
- Experience with product development-, manufacturing- and supply chain concepts (e.g. KANBAN, LEAN)
- ABAP programming language experience with focus on system enhancement (User Exits, BADI) and custom reports - at least ability to read/analyze existing code and end to end troubleshooting
- Ability to create technical specifications for developers and provide implementation guidance
- Familiar with SAP integration technologies (ALE/IDOC, BAPI, RFC, XI/PI)
- Familiar with RF scanning, barcoding and/or system automation
- Excellent analytical- and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent people- and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work both, independently and as a team player
- Follow through
- Quick learner
- Drive for results
- Project Management
Add To Job Cart
Send to a Friend
Back To Search Results