The SAP Analyst position is primarily responsible for setting, changing, and cancelling all quotas in the SAP order system (APO). Quotas are item quantities that are attached to individual customers, that enable the SAP order system to properly release products from our warehouses to our customers. The Analyst must communicate daily with the management teams, which are the Sales end of Marketing. The purpose is to enable successful execution of promotions, in order to improve our original order fill rate (OOFR) and provide exception customer service. This position requires good follow-up with several key stakeholders including Sales and Customer Care. This position also requires good communication skills to inform people of the status of all promotional quantities in SAP. |
- Point of contact for all quota setting in the SAP order system.
- Communicates regularly with the Sales Business Management Teams to receive all customer orders.
- Sets all seasonal quotas including gathering all new item information and like item information that is used in the SQLE (seasonal, limited quantity event) process.
- Communicates the status of all changes/updates to Customer Care to execute the release of orders.
- Communicate with SAP FE (functional expert) when there are issues that are causing failures in setting/changing quotas.
• Possesses good functional and technical skill.
• Prior knowledge of SAP is helpful, but not required.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently.
• Good communication skills. (oral, written, and listening).
• Works well under tight time-frames.
• Ability to ask clarifying questions in order to be able execute correctly.
• Service attitude.
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Possesses good functional and technical skill.
- Prior knowledge of SAP is helpful,
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills. (oral, written, and listening).
- Works well under tight time-frames.
- Ability to ask clarifying questions in order to be able execute correctly.
- Service attitude.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills