- Responsible for managing enterprise application development activities for MTS corporate and business unit SAP systems.
- Manage SAP application development activities for enterprise, corporate and business units. Assists in developing long-range plans regarding the direction and strategic implementation of SAP based business systems. Ties development activities to corporate, business unit, and departmental strategic plans. Ensure there are adequate development standard and practices.
- Assist and review the design, planning and execution of applications development and maintenance activities for critical SAP applications (i.e. ERP, CRM, SRM, ECC, etc.).
- Prioritize and coordinate users functional representatives and direct reports efforts. Develop and maintain a work plans which optimize available resources (planning horizon should be at least three months). Resolve priority, schedule, and resource conflicts.
- Develop system designs, evaluate vendor applications, and plan and propose business application initiatives.
- Responsible for the on-going management and development of assigned employees. Determines staffing and skill requirements to meet departmental needs, and implements plans to satisfy those requirements.
- Manages all activity to maintain existing business processes and the information and data needed to support them. Assist in developing and facilitating organizational models and structural changes needed to meet evolving business strategies.
- Assist in addressing complex and cross-functional business requirements, issues and objectives. Develop methods and tools for requirements definition, process and logical modeling/design, workflow, and project management.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends, developments, and technology innovation, makes appropriate recommendations to management. Integrates technology trends and developments into plans.
- Manage teams completion of tasks within time and budget constraints. Promptly takes action to correct variances.
Education & Professional Experience:
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelors degree in technical field and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Well defined, proven, and effective leadership skills.
- Must have proven ability to work without organizational authority in a lateral direction across organizational boundaries to identify business information needs and to implement applications that fulfill them.
- Knowledge of numerous hardware/software/network platforms.
- Proven track record of providing support to end-users and customers.
- Has direct operational and/or previous systems/process expertise in the areas of business/application analysis and application development.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 24 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...