Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time position working Oak Ridge, TN.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 5 or more years of experience developing SW applications from defined requirements while using IT standard software development/engineering tools.
- Developing applications implementing systems development life cycle and the software quality assurance process. Configuring and maintaining SAP software (in support of HR).
- Designing specifications for customized programming and/or added-on applications when SAP does not resolve the issue.
- Developing and updating software developed in SAP’s ABAP Technologies including SAP GUI (Classic ABAP and ABAP Objects), Business Server Pages (BSP), SmartForms, and ABAP WebDynpro.
- Evaluating requirements to modify the system to determine: feasibility, time, cost, and interoperability with current configuration and functionality of SAP modules.
- Providing software requirements, design and development of SAP applications.
- Analyzing code and data to determine functionality of system.
- Knowledge of traditional and object oriented programming, relational database structures, developing and consuming web services.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 10 months ago