Bruker Corporation has an immediate opening for a SAP BPC System Administrator in our Billerica, Ma headquarters.
This SAP BPC System Administrator will be a Key member of the finance team working with the Corporate Finance team to implement and roll-out a new BPC consolidation system and streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
o Source system data integration process
- Administer BPC Financial Consolidation (v10 Netweaver ) and Reporting application including:
o Metadata/dimension management
o Business rules and calculation
o Application security
- Manages the sy stem aspects of the monthly and quarterly consolidation processes. Maintains a clear, well-coordinated and efficient system consolidation. Identifies ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external reporting and participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Work with a team of business analysts to provide business application support for all of the company’s financial management systems and related applications
- Provide support for applications to include problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis, and resolution
- Monitor application performance and space utilization
- Research, analyze , and recommend patches, tools, and upgrades to resolve issues and add features/functionality.
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Provide Level 2 & 3 end-user support and manage end-users training
- Supports internal control efforts in conjunction with our SOx compliance program.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and tuition assistance. Bruker Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor's degree) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or comparable qualification. Master degree in related field a plus.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, financial consolidations and internal controls.
- At least five years of relevant financial consolidation systems experience. Subject matter expertise in SAP BPC 7.5 or higher. Version 10.0 NetWeaver experience a plus. User and technical experience with FIM and SAP integration tools a plus.
- Must have the ability to participate in different phases of an SAP BPC implementation including assessment, analysis, requirements gathering, configuration, go-live and post-production under multiple deadlines.
- Previous experience with a broad range of business customers in a multinational environment.
- Strong business acumen and judgment and able to think strategically about business information issues
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and other software tools experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. German language skills are desirable.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No agencies or phone calls please.