CSC Opportunity: SAP BI/BPC Team Lead
Specifically responsible to lead SAP Business Objects Planning Consolidation (BPC) w/ Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) integration project experience; developing requirements future state design using leading practices, and the configuration of SAP BPC NW. Ideally a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills and the following qualifications:
At least 3 yrs experience in architecting and implementing complex end to end SAP BPC solutions on the Microsoft and NetWeaver platform for clients
- SAP BPC installation and configuration
- EPM experience (SAP EPM preferred)
- Conduct current -state and future-state workshops
- Identify and mapping financial business processes into SAP BPC solution process
- Capture requirements, convert into best practice design and then build
- Leadership of the implementation team
- Legal consolidation (including Cash Flows and IFRS)
- Planning models (including custom menus, allocations, script/BADIs)
- Excellent integration with SAP FICO, BW, EPM and BOBJ
- Excellent understanding of ECC and BW tables and cubes
- Developing SAP BPC Script Logic in ABAP/BADI/MDX/ SQL
- SAP BPC upgrades and environment management
- Experience of a alternative solution(s): Hyperion, BFC, BCS, IP, Cognos, etc.
Leadership in Practice Building and Competency Development
- Strong project and scope management
- Ability to estimate SAP BPC projects and deliver on budget
- Strong client facing and interpersonal communication skills
- Committed to client satisfaction
- Experienced in developing SAP BPC developers
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-starter, respectful, team player and committed
- Develop thought leadership skills
Essential Job Functions
- Combined Computer Science and Accounting degree, or similar university degree
- SAP BPC Solution Architect certification
- Finance foundation or certification
Interprets requirements data, maps current and future state business processes to the packaged application(s) being implemented, and develops plans to address functional gaps between the packaged application and the redesigned processes (Business).
Develops depth of implementation experience to address multiple integration points between functions, related interface and data conversion issues, and expanded setup and configuration requirements (Business).
Researches and presents information/data regarding how other companies in the clients industry are using specific application products to improve business performance (Business).
Builds on Catalyst and specific vendor methodology knowledge and blend methodologies appropriately to meet unique project and client needs (Methodology).
Leads a team of 6-10 resources (company, client and third-party resources) in area of expertise to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
Guides others in vendor programming languages and standards for interfaces and bolt-on components (Technical).
Manages client expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both (Relationship Management).
Influences decisions and project direction at the executive level (Relationship Management).
Performs consultative selling and leverages business through superior delivery skills, client relations and subject matter expertise (Leverage).
Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls (Leverage).
Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (Leadership).
Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium to large sized groups of key decision makers at the executive level; tailors presentations to needs and interests of the audience. Develops articles and white papers covering areas of expertise (Communication).
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Six or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation
Experience working with CSC Catalyst and/or equivalent client or vendor-mandated methodology
Experience working with the integrated structure of a complex software product suite
Experience working with how the client's current and future state business processes map to the packaged application being implemented
Two to five years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
Strong skills in solution demonstration lab (SDL) and prototyping techniques
Strong communication skills
Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and the company
Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
Willingness to travel
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V