Responsible for implementing the technology solutions for SAP Process Orchestration BPM applications including process modeling, interfaces, reports, development, execution, and operations architecture components. Support the development activities including data conversion, interface development, reports development, forms development, enhancements, and custom transaction developments. Provide technical recommendations for performance issues including application integration optimization, platform hardware analysis, architecture optimization techniques, and performance troubleshooting techniques. Create complex conceptual designs including application interfaces and interactions.
- Understanding the business processes, participating in process modeling and design workshops, identifying opportunities for process improvement in working with process analysts and the business users.
- Effectively communicating technical or non-technical issues with the business users.
- Modeling business components, services, processes, and systems.
- Understand design patterns, and their applicability.
- Create and maintain common components and services using a layered architecture that will be used by several projects.
- Using Eclipse Tool Set (SAP NWDS) implement process models using web based application development techniques.
- Contributing to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, supporting beta testing, bug fixes, and documentation in support of new BPM integration initiatives and related projects, and promoting common standards and best practices.
- Provide production support, evaluate, and troubleshoot Java code, and system failures and discrepancies.
Education & Professional Experience Required:
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field & 5 yrs professional computer experience; or
- AA/technical degree. in a technical field & 9 yrs relevant technical experience.
- Experience with SAP BPM.
Required Decision Making and Critical Thinking Skills:
- Strong Java & J2EE programming skills with web based application development experience.
- Java Web Dynpro UI.
- Experience with SAP Web Service Interfaces.
- Knowledge of systems integration techniques using Web services.
- Experience with XML standards and XSL, DTD & Schema, XSLT.
- Experience in development using Composite Application Framework.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (WSDL, WSIL, Apache Axis, WS-IF, JUDDI, etc).
- JMS and Web Services based development and systems integration.
- Strong background in object oriented design and analysis.
- Excellent development and testing skills (including test planning and execution).
- Strong User Interface design skills and concepts.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation of business and system requirements, system design, data architecture, and training materials.
- Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems.
- The ability to balance multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities.
- Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Analyze performance and design inefficiencies.
- PI (XI), Eclipse NWDS.
- SAP ABAP programming.
- Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Business process re-engineering or process improvement experience.
- Exposure to LEAN, Six Sigma like process improvement concepts and methodologies.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...