SAP BW BI Consultant 8 months +, Phone screen possible Skype or in person if local.
- Analyze and configure BW/BI 7.0 data environment to facilitate custom reporting and data analytics solutions.
- Build and enhance BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, Update Rules, ODS, Extractors, Infosets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits.
- Interact with business to gather requirements, prioritize work, develop enhancements to the existing system, coordinate testing, and perform change management/training for BW Reporting and applications.
- Develop BW structures and support for ETL processes for data feeding in / out BW
- Design data structures to optimize data load times and end-user data access response times
- Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue
- Perform analysis and design; write technical specifications; configuration and programming in the SAP/BI environment, including testing and implementation.
- Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues.
- Design complex, custom BW solutions or component objects translating complex requirements into an optimal BW design.
- Perform routine program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing