SAP Basis Administrator-1300146
Organization : Corporate Staff Groups
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
SAP Basis Administrator
Located in Maplewood Minnesota, the position of SAP Basis Administrator located in Maplewood, Minnesota, will be part of a team whose objective will be to implement Global SAP systems at 3M and maintain the systems at optimal performance, availability and efficiency. The incumbent will be responsible for deploying technologies within the SAP ecosystem and support of said systems and business processes. Expertise in problem resolution and interpersonal communication is necessary to be successful. This position is within our SAP Technical Services group, which is part of the IT Infrastructure Center of Excellence.
This position requires knowledge of ERP system management and support practices as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the SAP systems, including Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver Solutions, SAP Business Suite Solutions and associated components and 3rd party tools.
- Collaborate with implementation functional teams on the integration and support of the SAP systems
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP Systems Infrastructure and Architecture.
- Automating administrative and operational systems support functions. Provide training and direction to other operational support teams.
- Manage the change processes within the SAP Landscape and the SAP Infrastructure according to accepted policy and procedure.
- Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated issues. Participate in crisis meetings as necessary.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP components and architecture.
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 operations of these critical systems
Basic/Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years IT professional experience
- Minimum 3 years ERP or Application Systems Administration experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with systems administration and support of Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Manufacturing Systems, Supply Chain Management, Supplier Relationship Management, or other relevant corporate systems
- Minimum 1 year in a regulated environment (SOX, FDA, etc.) subject to compliance controls.
- 5+ years System Administration experience
- 3+ years in a regulated environment (SOX, FDA, etc.) subject to compliance controls
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and DB2 UDB
- Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
- Experience in leading security design activities with technical and functional teams
- Relationship building skills
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 20 months ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...