We are seeking an experienced SAP Basis Administrator to fill a full-time, salaried role in the Portland, OR area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily system administration and monitoring of SAP landscapes within a MS Windows and MS SQL environment across multiple physical sites. This position is responsible for the technical components of SAP as well as providing assistance to the IS functional and development teams on a 24x7 basis, requiring flexible work shifts and days, occasional weekend work, and around-the-clock on-call availability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications & skills required:
- Provide the technical expertise and support for all production and development environments for global mission critical systems, including SAP ECC, BW, APO and other SAP component systems.
- Ensure that SAP application issues are addressed in accordance with the business priorities.
- Perform duties of system and database administration.
- Participate with team in designing and maintaining a global systems landscape architecture to support all mission critical systems, including disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and review as required by Sarbanes-Oxley. Liaison with Internal and External audit to assure Basis compliance with audit requirements.
If qualified, interested and available please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- 5 or more years of progressive hands-on experience in Information Technology positions
- In-depth SAP Basis experience required.
- Solid SAP Business Warehouse and Java experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with MS Windows Server installation and support experience.
- Comprehensive DBMS experience (MS SQL Server preferred).
- In-depth working knowledge of SAP R3, and SAP Security best practices.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift
Comcentric - 2 years ago