Entegris has recently made the Forbes List of Most Trustworthy Companies as one of only two small-cap companies that scored a near perfect 99, and has been ranked by the Boston Globe as one of the top 25 best-performing Massachusetts-based publicly traded companies!
As the global leader in materials integrity management, Entegris, Inc. provides products and services that purify, protect and transport critical materials. Entegris, Inc. serves primarily the semiconductor industry with involvement in other high-technology industries including data storage and fuel cell.
To learn more about our successes, please review the following job description and check out our website at: http://www.entegris.com .
The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for configuring, tuning, securing, and monitoring our core enterprise applications. This position also works in collaboration with our external vendor to manage technical activities (OS,database, SAP changes, upgrades, etc.)
SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Configure and execute SAP change control functions including the transport management system (TMS) and batch jobs management.
- Support the installation and maintenance of new SAP front-end installations (SAPGUI).
- SAP system troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Perform system monitoring, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
- Provide expert level SAP Basis support and DB2 database tuning.
- SAP NetWeaver Web-AS Java 7.0 or higher – Windows Server 2008 with DB MS SQL Server 2008.
- Configuration of UME to use an LDAP Directory as Data Source.
- Usage of Keystore Administration.
- Java node creation, troubleshooting of J2EE, Java Stack Administration.
SAP Security, Access, Authorization, Authentication
- Work collaboratively externally with our vendor and internally to support complex projects.
- Serve as a technical liaison with our hosting service provider to ensure availability, coordination of technical activities.
- Set up users with roles, transactions, authorization, and privileges.
- Monitor activity logs, access logs, and security reports.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related business field; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SAP (ECC, BO, BW, Solution Manager, and EP), third party software such as Vertex, BSi, and operating system software.
- 4-6 years of SAP ECC, Enterprise Portal and SAP BW/BO/BI Basis experience.
- Security administration experience in SAP ECC, GRC, GTS, BW, BO and EP will be a plus.
- Occasional domestic and international travel.
- Willingness to work 7x24 on-call rotation duty and alternate work shift schedules.
In this increasingly complex world of advanced high-tech manufacturing, materials science matters. It is the base for innovations that...