We are currently looking for an SAP Basis Administrator to support our government client in Falls Church, VA.
The SAP Basis Administrator must have demonstrated oral and written communication skills as well as experience in presenting technical architecture and recommendations. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive written technical administration policies, standards, and procedures and must have experience in communicating to various level of client management. The SAP Basis Administrator must also have demonstrated experience in collaborating with functional and technical development teams and experience in working with third party vendors and client technical infrastructure teams. Additional requirements and core competencies are outlined as follows:
- 9 years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 4 years in SAP Basis administration, including full lifecycle implementation work experience
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- High level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and systems.
- SAP Basis Administration withinECC 6.0 or higher
- installs support packs
- conducts upgrades
- perform backups/recovery
- perform system refresh
- system troubleshooting
- administers databases
- administers portal/java systems
- monitors and ensure performance of SAP systems
- Installation and administration of SAP R/3, BW, and Solution Manager
- Installation of SAP notes and upgrade packages
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Proven Analytical Capabilities
- Desired candidate must have excellent analytical competencies
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical options and recommendations
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing thought leadership on technical issues
- Demonstrated experience in building positive and collaborative teams
- SAP Public Sector Solution, SAP Portals, SAP CRM, SAP SRM and PPS, SAP PI (formerly XI), SAP MI, EDI, Middleware, SAP PCM, SAP PBF
- Oracle administration and implementation
- UNIX administration and implementation
- CITRIX administration and implementation
- Desired candidate must have proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical teams
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Government Eligibility Requirements
- Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and must meet U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
We offer excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Infopro Incorporated - 12 months ago