QinetiQ North America is seeking a full-time SAP Basis Administrator to work in a collaborative environment with our client in Falls Church, VA.
QinetiQ North America’s Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
The SAP Basis Administrator must have demonstrated oral and written communication skills as well as experience in presenting technical architecture and recommendations. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive written technical administration policies, standards, and procedures and must have experience in communicating to various level of client management. The SAP Basis Administrator must also have demonstrated experience in collaborating with functional and technical development teams and experience in working with third party vendors and client technical infrastructure teams.
Proven Analytical Capabilities
- 9 years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 4 years in SAP Basis administration, including full lifecycle implementation work experience
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- High level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and systems.
- SAP Basis Administration within ECC 6.0 or higher
- installs support packs
- conducts upgrades
- perform backups/recovery
- perform system refresh
- system troubleshooting
- administers databases
- administers portal/java systems
- monitors and ensure performance of SAP systems
- Installation and administration of SAP R/3, BW, and Solution Manager
- Installation of SAP notes and upgrade packages
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Desired candidate must have excellent analytical competencies
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical options and recommendations
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing thought leadership on technical issues
- Demonstrated experience in building positive and collaborative teams
- SAP Public Sector Solution, SAP Portals, SAP CRM, SAP SRM and PPS, SAP PI (formerly XI), SAP MI, EDI, Middleware, SAP PCM, SAP PBF
- Oracle administration and implementation
- UNIX administration and implementation
- CITRIX administration and implementation
- Desired candidate must have proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical teams
Government Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and must meet U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
QinetiQ North America - 20 months ago