Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
SAP Basis Manger is responsible for performance and uptime of mission critical production systems and provides support and enhancements as part of a highly performing team. The SAP Basis Manage guides the installation, monitoring, SAP Software upgrades including support packs, enhancement packages, and performance tuning of SAP environments. The SAP Basis manager is also responsible for ensuring the efficient and secure operation of the SAP systems. These systems/components include new SAP products such as ECC 6.0, BI, PI, EP, SCM, SRM, MDM, GRC, Solution Manager, dual stack (Abap+Java),, and other new SAP applications required to meet expanding business requirements. This position requires a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. This person will also perform management responsibilities for the team and needs to be results oriented.
KEY TARGET QUALIFICATIONS – MUST HAVES
- Minimum 6+ years Basis experience with multiple SAP modules including: ECC 6.0 (ABAP/Java), Solution Manager, Business Warehouse, SRM, HR, PI, SNC, Portal
- Experience with the setting up DR for SAP environments.
- Experience with Performance Tuning, Kernel Upgrade, Support Stack and enhancements stack upgrade.
- Experience with System Copy/Refresh, CCMS, Load Balancing, Spool Administration, Client Administration, Background Job Management, Printer set up, Add-on installations
- SAP GUI deployment and support
- Trouble shooting and resolving production issues
- Management of team members and projects
- Maintain Vendor relationships
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of SAP Netweaver and multiple SAP technologies (ECC, BI, PI, etc);
- Primarily responsible for managing SAP Security administration for all user and role management within SAP systems;
- Responsible for problem escalation and resolution, working with SAP and other software/hardware vendors/DR departments to resolve problems as needed;
- Coordinate all SAP change management efforts utilizing standard change management tools and processes;
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of the SAP Transport system and its operation;
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of and experience with both SAP and Oracle administrative functions within an SAP environment.
- Knowledge of Security setup including defining and assigning roles and SOD reporting
- Assists Database Administrators during optimization, recoverability, maintenance, space allocation, capacity planning and backup for both development and production systems.
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of and experience with common operating systems commands and features. Is able to monitor and help troubleshoot issues on a server.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with shell scripting and / or programming. Can actively modify shell scripts and other programs.
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of Archiving, SLD, SSO and SMD (Solution Manager Diagnostic tool)
- Experience with the data center migration and SAP system upgrade is plus
- Participates in production support, and will participate in an on-call rotation with the SAP Admin team;
- Required to be available 24x7 to provide support to critical business processes when not on company approved leave or PTO.
- Requires minimal training. Actively joins project teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, pro-active and self-directed; able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible, willing to work on the weekends and holidays to meet business requirements (on call)
- Team player: ability and willingness to motivate and support other team members.
- Strong customer oriented and focused on meeting customer's needs.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific discipline
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard