IBM's new technology service delivery center in Dubuque, Iowa, provides maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and systems to IBM’s business clients in the United States. This Technical Delivery Services Center primarily supports US Strategic outsourcing clients, providing server systems operations, security services, and end user services, including maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software systems. IBM’s Technical Delivery Services Center is focused on increasing delivery quality and brings together all IBM worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing.
This position is located onsite in Dubuque, IA. No remote work is available for these roles.
Start date for these roles is Spring/Summer 2011.
IBM's is now seeking talented SAP Technical Specialists responsible for complex installing, configuring, integrating, developing, and maintaining SAP Suite for Products to include ECC 6.0, CRM 7.0, BI 7.0, GTS 7.2, PI 7.1, EP 7.0, NW 7.01, NW 7.0, CE 7.1, NWDI, TREX 7.1, Vendavo 7.12, SLD, SAP Solution Manager. The SAP Products are running on Multi-tier DR architecture platforms zOS, Mainframe, AIX, and Linux with a DB2/390 database with data sharing and parallel sysplex environment. Also responsible for the designing and implementing the non-SAP integrations for products such as Cognos, DataStage, WebSphere, Sabrix, LDAP, CDP, Tivoli, TSM, TWS, Faxplus, InfoPrint, eMail products, and etc. Span of responsibility includes ALL SAP Landscape to include Development, Sandbox, Dev2, Training, QA, QA2, Test, Biz Sim, PreProd, all DR systems, and Production.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, test SAP software products based on customer requirements.
- Develop, plan, install/upgrade, build, configure, integrate and test various SAP Products in the complex SAP Landscape per custom business process requirements.
- Develop and maintain complex SAP multi-tier/integrated processes and procedures to support the complex SAP Landscape complex SAP projects/tasks such as SLD, CTSPlus, Enhancement Package, Support Stacks, add-on packages, SSO, SNC, SSL, JCO, ADS, PI/Portal Contents, WebDynpro, Client Copies, SMD, EarlyWatch, GLFU Sessions, Language Imports, Kernel Patches.
- Plan, implement, test, document complex SAP multi-tier processes and procedures for SAP Backup, Recovery, SAP Flashcopy, and SAP system copies/refreshes, Capacity Planning for DASD, OS, CPU, and SAP App Server Requirements, Workload Balancing across the complex SAP Landscape, SAP DR and SAP High Availability to synchronize and ensure step progression of SAP Core products, SAP and non-SAP interfaces, and AIX/LINUX/Mainframe components, SAPServer, SAPApps, SAPDB Performance requirements, parameters, tuning, testing.
- Develop SAP processes and procedures for problem analysis/determination and provide long term solutions. SAP software components and associated configuration/parameter files for SAP CCMS. Determine SAP security parameters to ensure SAP landscape security and audit compliance.
High School Diploma/GED
At least 3 years experience in SAP Basis experience
At least 1 year experience in performing moderate to complex implementations in R/3, ECC and Netweaver
At least 1 year experience in experience in designing, architecting and implementing moderate to complex tasks for SAP Bolt-ons
U.S. citizenship required
At least 6 months experience in experience in moderate/complex SAP Basis Tasks for z/OS and AIX platforms and both DB/2 and Oracle databases
At least 2 years experience in XI and PI with integration repository and SLD with component information configuration
At least 2 years experience in Solution manager with CCMs configuration and diagnostic pack configuration and trouble shooting
At least 2 years experience in SAP portal administration with heavy trouble shooting and installation experience of federated portal and stand-alone portal
At least 2 years experience in configuring CTS+ and troubleshooting
At least 2 years experience in SLM, SSO SMD; Oracle and DB2
At least 2 years experience in Business Intelligence
ITD's mission is to leverage IBM’s global scale and advanced technology to deliver standardized solutions that are more automated, repeatable and globally integrated. Through our strengthened global position, clients gain cost advantages, access to industry-leading skills and access to IBM's scale and overall flexibility. ITD's Technical Services Delivery Center in Dubuque, IA. is focused on increasing ITD delivery quality. Integrated Technology Delivery (ITD) brings together all of IBM's service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...